template

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Washington DC/ East Coast Fun!

We have so many fun memories in Washington DC.  We made so many great friends.  Here are just a few....

Mark came out to DC with BYUI and we were able to meet up and go to dinner and the temple.


 Matt and I went to many Nationals games.  They were fun and exciting!

 I first met Matt's family when we went to the beach with them.  I had so much fun!
 Matt took me to Great Falls when we were beginning to date.


Glenn beck came to Washington DC.  Matt and I were able to go watch him speak.
 We got to spend a lot of time with Summer and Jake.  They live in West Virginia while Jake is attending Medical School.  We have a lot of fun with them!
 These are all our friends at the Summer soire.  What great memories!

 I just love her!  My friend Jane

We went Kayaking on the Potomac River.

We went to a Halloween carnival and Matt did a pie eating contest!  He won!  haha

 Christmas lights at the Washington DC temple!!!
 My Mom and Dad came out to visit and we went to Williamsburg for the day.  It was so interesting and a lot of fun!


 We also took a bus to NYC!  While we were there we took a tour bus around the city and were able to see the Eiffel Tower, Times Square, and The Statue of Liberty.






We then got to go to the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway!!!! So amazing!!!! 
Matt's favorite team are the Celtics.  We were able to go when they were playing the Wizards.
These were taken in Harpers Ferry...

It is so beautiful there!



 We were able to go on many hikes, and bike rides!










Matt and I got to see Guster in concert, and even met some friends there!





The Capitals game!

No comments:

Post a Comment