template

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Day Bliss!

We are married!!! Matt and I were married in The Salt Lake Temple on May 19!!  It was the happiest day of my life!  The sealing was amazing and something I will never forget.  

 When we got out of the temple it was raining, but it did not ruin anything... I have heard that it is very good luck if you have rain on your wedding day.

 Taking pictures in the rain was a bit of a challenge.  We had a white garbage bag, and we would place that where I was going to stand so my dress would not get wet or dirty.  Then we would hurry and drop our unbrellas, take a few pictures, and then put them back up.
It was amazing to see so many of our wonderful friends and family.  We are blessed with so much love and support.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you looked SO beautiful - I'm so glad I got to see you on your wedding day!!!! I hope you two are still just as in love & happy as can be! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete